Fast-on connection YK-T1 is a small form factor for general purpose single phase filter. The current rated can be offered from 1 to 10 amps and the rated voltage is 125/250vac. With an optional ground choke and a resister (1M Ω). The operating frequency is 50/60Hz and the operating temparature is -25~+85°C. Low leakage current version upon requested. The YK-T1 meets the safety approval regulations, such as VDE, UL, CSA and the CE marking.
- The YK series is general purpose single phase filter.
- The rated current can be offered from 1 to 10 amps.
- Various output selections such as fast-on terminal.
- Low leakage current version upon requested.
- It meets the relevant safety approval regulations, such as VDE, UL, CSA and the CE marking.
- Rated Voltage: 125/250 VAC
- Rated Currents: 1 to 30A
- Operating Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Hipot Rating (Line-to-Line): 1450VDC
- Hipot Rating (Line-to-Ground): 2250VDC
- Operating Temperature: -25 ~ +85°C
- Safety Compliance: UL, CSA, VDE, CE