MPU011C- This completely redesigned board replaces Williams System 11C MPU / Driver Boards part number D-11883-xxx (where xxx is the game number).
Our boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set. No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even the most novice of “installers”.
Benefits over the original Data East board:
– Williams WPC type mounting holes for ease of install / uninstall.
– No batteries required for memory retention (no acid damage, ever!)
– Simplified driver design using logic level FETs
– Beefed up switch matrix drive for better durability (good to 100V back drive)
– Board is made with 100% through hole components.
– No custom parts used in this design (all parts can be purchased through usual suspects)
– Major component designators carried over from original design so original schematics can be used.
– Board comes with complete set of schematics
Starting with version 3 of this board a DIP switch was added. To see DIP switch settings for Williams click here
This board is the same basic board as our part number MPU004; However, slight modifications (jumpers, pin clips) have been made to make it exactly the same as the original Williams / Bally board.
Most of our distributors offer this board without game ROMs and Microprocessor. This is done to keep the price of the board as low as possible. The Game ROMs and Microprocessor rarely go bad and are socketed so they can be moved from the original board to our board with minimum of effort. Please check with the distributor you choose to see which chips you may need to move! Call us direct if this confuses you.
Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball
Dr. Dude (System 11 version)
Roller Games / Rollergames