GDB080 – is a direct plug in replacement for the original Gottlieb System 80 pinball Driver Board. This covers all System 80, 80A and 80B pinball games and works with all licensed Gottlieb MPUs and power supplies.
– Eliminates the power on “Clunk” associated with Gottlieb S80 power on.
– Higher voltage Breakdown Transistors for longer life
– Higher current carrying transistors for longer life
– Lower power dissipation transistors for less heat generation
– Simplified design for ease of troubleshooting
– Silkscreen showing all component designators and locations
– LED added to show when power is supplied to the board
– Ground screw lug added to easily attach ground wires to back box / power supply
– Made from new technology parts that are easily available
– All through-hole components for ease of repair
– Supports the Gottlieb reset/watchdog daughterboard to eliminate “lockups”
Note: The Rottendog GDB080 driver board is compatible with ALL licensed Gottlieb MPUs. We are 100% compatible with the ORIGINAL Gottlieb System 80,80A and 80B MPUs as well as 100% compatible with our own System 80 MPUs.
If you choose to use an after market MPU board that is not a Gottlieb licensed product, please do so at your own risk!
This board is a drop-in driver board replacement for the following Gottlieb System 80, 80A and 80B Pinball Games:
Amazon Hunt II
Amazon Hunt III
Bone Busters Inc
Chicago Cubs Triple Play
Jacks to Open
Mars God of War
Rack Em Up
Ready Aim Fire
Royal Flush Dix