NOTE: PLEASE READ!!! – This board can be difficult to replace.
The procedure involves desoldering from the old board and then re-soldering the wires onto the new board!
You need to take extreme care to track where each wire goes.
BPS018 – Voltage rectifier board used in most early solid state Bally and Stern pinball machines. See game listing below to see which games this supply supports.
This board is a direct replacement for the original OEM rectifier board.
The original power supply that this board replaces is Bally part numbers: AS-2518-18 & AS-2518-49
– Larger, beefier bridge rectifiers for longer term operation
– 100% Through-hole components for future serviceability
– 100% Off the shelf commercially available parts (no custom parts)
– Test points added to check all incoming and outgoing voltages
– All new (not 20+ year old) components and PCB
Game Listing (Bally):
Nitro Ground Shaker
Six Million Dollar Man
Strikes and Spares
Game Listing (Stern):