DIS021 – This board replaces Bally display part number AS-2518-21 and AS-2518-15. It also replaces Stern display part number DA-100. It is made from an advanced LED technology that was not available when the original boards were made by Williams. We spent quite a bit of time matching the original color and brightness and are quite happy with the results.
Our boards are plug-and-play compatible with the original board set. No special tools or mounting tricks are required and the swap can be done by even the most novice of “installers”.
Benefits over original Williams displays (and other replacement boards):
– No High Voltage Required! These will operate with a defective +/- 100V power supply.
– No Fragile Gas Display! This light weight LED display should last 10X longer than original displays
– Simple design ( 2 Integrated circuits, 7 transistors)
– All integrated components are current technology available from most distributors
– Board now displays a comma (not originally on Bally displays)
– Board comes with black masking film to help in visual aesthetics when machine is not on (not shown).
– Board comes with complete set of schematics.
Game Listing Bally
Six Million Dollar Man
Strikes & Spares
Game Listing Stern